The Leaders in Online Marketing in Australia
Lithium Web is an online marketing agency specifically targeting RESULTS! We use our Total CRO system to analyse the key points of leverage in your online marketing and optimise them to boost your ROI by up to 51 times (based on actual results).
We work with growing businesses to improve all aspects of online marketing from traffic generation, through to conversion and email marketing. We do this by using:
- Proven online marketing strategies
- A superior web design methodology
- An analytical approach to optimisation based on actual data
- A great team who know how to get results
About Lithium Web
Lithium Web are experts in SEM, SEO, CRO, product launches and internet strategy with a track record of phenomenal results and delighted clients.
As one of Australasia’s leading internet marketing agencies, we have worked on over 200 websites, managed multiple product launches and developed breakthrough online marketing techniques to produce phenomenal ROI for our clients such as:
- Producing online-generated-leads that led to more than $20 million in sales and $800,000 in commissions in 2 months
- Producing over $230,000 in sales commissions (and over $4 million in sales) from a single email to a list of fewer than 400 subscribers
- Producing 51 times return on investment for a client within 2 months and producing leads resulting in $120,000 in revenue
- Increasing ecommerce sales for a retail store by 48% within 2 weeks with no additional marketing spend
Our team have extensive online marketing experience in a broad variety of industries: everything from food supplements, weight loss ebooks, through to property development and finance, and diamonds. Lithium Web has been involved in the successful rebranding of dozens of companies. We have been involved in 3 successful 6-figure info product launches, while managing a portfolio of up to 29 clients, regularly producing 6 to 1 returns on investment and better for clients.
Prior to internet marketing, Lithium Web's founder, Emil Pindur, worked in Japan as a business development manager and consultant to some of the largest firms in the world: P&G, Pfizer, GSK, Asahi, Kirin, Sanofi-Aventis, UniLever, Nissan, Novartis, Mitsumi-Sumitomo, and Nomura Securities.